I am honoured by the gracious nomination of ephemeral gecko http://ephemeralgecko.wordpress.com for this award. Thank you Eph’.
The nitty-gritty of the award is as follows:
With this award originating in Germany, the Liebster Blog Award recognizes fresh bloggers with less than 200 followers. By accepting the award, it would be nice for the blogger to:
1. Acknowledge the person that gave the award and link back to their blog. 2. Copy and paste the award to your own site. 3. Share 5 of your choice blogs to award and let them know by commenting on their blog.
#3 is the fun part, although in many ways also the most difficult. Since beginning blogging in July 2011 I have connected with so many amazing bloggers and I feel you all deserve recognition. Also, as Eph’ discovered, many blogs don’t show how many Followers they have; and they also don’t show if they have already received this particular award. Therefore, I will simply nominate those people who have inspired me and had the strongest influence on my blogging life to date. Here they are, in alphabetical order, with my admiration and thanks:
- Bees ATC – beesatc.wordpress.com –Nancy offers daily, sensitive ATC size art with honest, excellent writing and thought provoking ideas.
- Beauty and Dreams – beautyanddreams.wordpress.com – Chrissy explores the mysteries of art and life through writings, drawings and collage.
- Isabella Rose – isabellart.wordpress.com – Isabella is a truly incredible and inspiring 10 year old artist, (may be 11 by now) poet and fashion designer.
- The Kale Chronicles – thekalechronicles.wordpress.com – Sharyn offers mouth-watering natural food recipes illustrated by her paintings and delightful writings about food and life.
- Tincup – tincup68.wordpress.com – An amazing blog exploring the human condition through brilliant writing and challenging ideas.
- and following Eph’s lead in improvising on the ‘rules’ because I cannot leave them out; and in case some of the first five already have the award, I also nominate as #6 – Walter Kitty – walterkittysdiary.com – A perceptive, sensitive, humorous and brilliant poetry and writing blog.
- And also PictureS – http://liamrainsford.wordpress.com – a wonderful, inspiring and informative teacher of art and painter who explains the creative process with clarity, enhanced by video.
If you decide to accept this nomination it means that you have the award and need to continue the process as indicated above. Congrats to you all for your efforts and time spent in creating a meaningful connection in the blogosphere.